Yesterday, I asked on my Facebook page – It’s a Handmade Craft – Julia Stack Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, if you bake cookies and give them as gifts, how do you package them?
Today’s giveaway is a great packaging solution. Put your cookies in the Decorative Window Gift Boxes and top with an adorable Pretty Presents Designer Bow and everyone will ask where you got such cute packaging!
How to enter:
- Leave me a comment on my blog or Facebook page. = 1 entry each
- Like a post on my Facebook page. = 1 entry
- Share a Facebook post. = 2 entries
- Sign up for, or be on my mailing list on my blog. = 2 entries
- Place an online order! = 5 entries
Be sure to enter daily! Have fun and good luck!
|Pretty Presents Designer Bows||132186|
|Quickly and easily create one-of-a-kind paper bows for all your holiday packages. Light-weight, printed, die-cut pieces. 10 bows: 5 ea. of 2 sizes in 2 double-sided designs. Largest bow size: 4-1/2″ x 3-3/4″.
Gumball Green, Real Red, Whisper White.
|Decorative Window Gift Box||132146|
|Create custom gift packaging with these peek-a-boo window boxes. 6 Kraft boxes. Food safe. 1-1/2″ x 4″ x 4″.|