As you probably saw in yesterday’s post, Two Shot Tuesday, we recently celebrated Elizabeth’s 6th birthday. We used the same banner that we used for Addison’s party, but I needed to come up with a new favor, using the left-over pieces from the Celebration kits that I used for Addison’s party. Here’s what I came up with.
- I used the Tag a Bag gift bags, filled with lots of fun treats, and sealed with the white sticky strips in the Celebration Basics kit.
- The long tag uses the DSP from the Calypso Coral Celebration Add-On kit. I used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch to create the pretty tag top. TIP: Cut your paper slightly shorter than 2 inches to fit into the punch. The smoky slate 3/4 in chevron ribbon and crisp cantalope twine from the SAB Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (FREE with your $50 purchase) decorate the top of the tag and provide a nice use of ribbon without having to tie a dreadful bow. 🙂
- The kraft colored rectangle of the tag comes from the Celebrations Basics kit and the oval is from the Add-On kit. It was a breeze to stamp “enjoy” from the Simply Celebrate stamp set with Calypso Coral on the oval and then stick it onto the kraft colored rectangle (the ovals are self-adhesive!).
- I used the banner punch (FREE SAB item!) and gold paper from the Calypso Coral Add-On kit, to create a flag.
- All of this was adhered to the bag using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Poof! Adorable favors for Elizabeth’s birthday party! 🙂
Want some help coming up with an idea for your upcoming party? Leave me a comment and I would be happy to help you come up with something FABULOUS! Why not take advantage of the FREE Sale-a-Bration items too!