In case you haven’t noticed, I’m head over heels in love with this monster. She makes me smile. I found this idea online from pictures from Leadership and decided I needed to make one to give out to some special people.
Here are the directions.
1. Cut your cardstock (I used crumb cake) to 8 1/2 x 3 1/2.
2. Score cardstock at 2 in. on the short side, and 2, 4, 6, and 8 on the long side.
3. Cut the short 2 in. scores up to the 2 in. score on the long side, cutting out the short rectangle.
4. Fold and adhere box together with sticky strip.
5. Wrap box with white baker’s twine and a heart from the kit.
6. Use sticky strip to adhere box to monster.
7. Give to a friend and bask in the glow of their HUGE smile as they receive their gift!
Voila! One super cute monster hugging a box of candy. What would you put in your monster’s candy box?